Statement on the Accessibility of the Website dirrosdata.ctk.uni-lj.si
The Central Technical Library at the University of Ljubljana manages the accessibility of the website dirrosdata.ctk.uni-lj.si in accordance with Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 30/18).
To comply with legal accessibility requirements, some adaptations have been made, such as:
- responsive design (the website adapts to the size of the user's screen without losing structure or content),
- the website contains a dedicated plugin that enables various types of accessibility flexibility,
- letters can be enlarged without losing content or functionality,
- using the functionality of browsers, the website can also be accessed solely through keyboard navigation (without the use of a mouse),
- appropriate color contrasts (between text and background),
- the website does not contain any flickering content and is safe for all users, including those who may be susceptible to seizures or other adverse reactions to flashing or animated content,
- images can be equipped with alternative text,
- headings can be structured into different levels,
- the website contains a sitemap,
- the website works predictably.
LEVEL OF COMPLIANCE: The website dirrosdata.ctk.uni-lj.si is partially compliant with the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act due to the exceptions listed below.
The accessibility of the website dirrosdata.ctk.uni-lj.si is regularly monitored and improved. Nevertheless, some of the published content does not yet meet all the accessibility requirements as defined by the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act.
Such content includes:
- Not all photos on the website have alt text. Alt text is not provided for photos that are mainly decorative in nature or those that visually complement the text. However, the text can be accessed without the use of photos or their replacement texts.
- Scanned documents in the PDF format are not accessible to users with certain types of disabilities.
- Access to some content is not possible through the menu. Instead, access is provided through the sitemap.
- Certain complex data tables do not meet some accessibility requirements.
- Heading levels are skipped in some cases to better display elements on the page.
- The element allowing searching through web pages does not have a visible focus indicator. However, since all website content is accessible in other ways and the element is a non-customizable part of the website theme, modifying it to include a focus indicator would be unreasonably burdensome.
Preparation of the Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on 16 September 2020 based on self-assessment.
The statement was last reviewed on 17 April 2023.
Feedback and Contact Information
Due to regular content updates, visitors to the dirrosdata.ctk.uni-lj.si website may occasionally encounter accessibility problems, despite efforts to make all websites accessible and friendly to the wider public.
Notification of possible cases of non-compliance with the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act and requests to provide information in an accessible format can be sent by regular mail or email to the address:
Central Technical Library at the University of Ljubljana
Trg republike 3
01 2003 405
You will receive an answer within eight days of receiving the message. If we are unable to provide an adequate answer within this period, we will inform you of the reasons for the delay and the expected waiting time.
Should you find deviations from the provisions of the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications Act, you can submit a report to the information society inspectors by regular mail or email to the address:
Inspectorate of the Republic of Slovenia for Information Society
Davčna ulica 1
01 555 58 48